Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Five Dollar Typo Challenge

This could be yours!
I hate typos. Despise them.

 In fact, I hate them so much that I will give you five bucks if you find a typo on my blog.

 The rules:

  1. It has to be something I wrote. Comments, guest posts, and ads do not count.
  2. You have to be a subscriber to my blog. No smarty-pants passers-by.
  3. PayPal only. I am not going to the post office or giving you my credit card number.
  4. This offer stands until December 31st, 2010 or until I go broke, whichever comes first.
The process:
  1. Subscribe to my blog.
  2. Read it zealously. Every word. Every page. Every post.
  3. If you find a typo, email me. No phone calls please.
  4. Collect your $5.00 via PayPal.
  5. It is recommended, but not required, that you spend it on rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment